Yellowknife News Coyote’s fire: Owner ‘in total shock’ as rebuild begins SHARE ON: Ollie Williams, contributor, Monday, Feb. 22nd, 2016 Photo: Coyote's Steakhouse and Lounge. The owner of Coyote’s Steakhouse and Lounge says he’s “in shock” as he tries to rescue his business following a weekend fire at the premises. Twenty-five firefighters responded to a call shortly before 5am on Sunday at the Yellowknife restaurant and bar. The repair bill could run to more than $100,000, according to early estimates. “I’m just in total shock. It was only 3am when I locked up, 4:40 when I get the call,” Coyote’s owner Ed But wrote on Facebook. “Everything we worked so hard for, all the blood, sweat and tears, gone in a matter of hours. “People can talk and say things but I would not wish this on my worst enemy. Hope my loyal staff stay with me for the rebuild. If this doesn’t kill me it should make me stronger, right?” But also thanked Yellowknife’s firefighters for their quick response, adding the damage “could’ve been a lot worse”. The territorial fire marshal is now investigating the cause of Sunday’s fire, which has yet to be confirmed. Staff from emergency cleaning and restoration firm Commercial NDS were at the Coyote’s site on Sunday as work to repair the damage began.