Snow Removal Schedule for January 7th-11th
With snow removal season underway in Yellowknife a reminder that removal begins at 12:00 a.m. and takes place during the early morning to avoid conflicts with drivers, people walking and children at play.
The snow removal schedule for the week of January 7th-11th is as followed:
- Franklin Avenue from School Draw Avenue to Weaver Drive; and
- Finlayson Drive from Kam Lake Road to Range Lake Road.
- School Draw Avenue from Copper Sky to House 4301.
- Old Airport Road from Range Lake Road to Borden Drive;
- Taylor Road from Forrest Drive to Sissons Court; and
- Norseman Drive from Franklin Avenue to Old Airport Road.
- McDonald Drive from Weaver Drive to McMeekan Causeway;
- 44th Street from 52nd Avenue to School Draw Avenue; and
- Forrest Drive from 51A Avenue to Con Road.
- Borden Drive from Rivett Crescent to House 301.
Residents must make sure that parked vehicles are removed from these streets by midnight or they will be towed. People are also advised that there will be traffic delays in snow removal areas and if possible, to use an alternate route to avoid delays.